I was always keen on getting deeper knowledge about PowerCLI or in other words – start to use it in daily administrative tasks. I decided to do something with it and I think it would be the best way to write my own guide in a form of structured notes and share it here with you. Perhaps someone would find it useful.
Therefore in PowerCLI & VMA tab you could find an agenda of this course which will be systematically updated with next parts.
There are planned fallowing parts:
- VMware PowerCLI – Introduction
- Useful Tools
- Basic commands to generate and export reports
- Monitoring VMs with PowerCLI
- Managing VMs using PowerCLI
- Managing multiple VMs based on their tags
- Monitoring ESXi hosts with PowerCLI
- Managing ESXi hosts using PowerCLI
- Managing virtual networks using PowerCLI
- Managing Cluster-wide settings using PowerCLI
- Complete ESXi configuration with a single script
If you have any sugestions what else should be included in such course, do not hesitate to contact me via comments.